My beautiful blessings!

My beautiful blessings!

Friday, December 27, 2013

Christmas day is finally here!

Christmas morning came way to early for us this year, haha Rome woke up at 5:30 am and wouldn't go back to sleep. He never gets up that early, he usually sleeps till at least 8. I'm thinking he could feel the magic of Christmas morning or maybe he heard Mr. Santa clause drop off gifts to our house ;) I'm not gonna lie, I was pretty excited myself and probably wouldn't of been able to go back to sleep even if he did. I loved watching him open all his gift. Honestly, I don't care about getting gifts for myself anymore. I feel like once you have kids all that really matters on Christmas morning is seeing the excitement on there face as they open there gifts. As expected the four wheeler was a big hit. He absolutely loves it, yay!!! And of course one of the toys we got the best reaction out of and he plays with the most is the little Einstein rocket toy we got from a yard sale lol. 




 


 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment