My beautiful blessings!

My beautiful blessings!

Monday, March 17, 2014

Rome moments 2yrs old

There are so many things I wished I had written down about Rome! I thought I would start trying to be better about writing down cute, funny things Rome does and says for now on.
Oh and don't mind the spelling and grammar errors I just typed this up real fast
 
Here are a few things about sweet Rome
 
Of course he loves his mama! I love when he says I hold you mommy. I love how affectionate and cuddly Rome is. Every day he will just come up to me and hug me and say I love you mommy. One of our things just between us is we give each other butterfly kisses(blinking our eyelashes together) and eskimo kisses(rubbing noses together). I love the bond we share and never want it to change
 
 Adores and looks up to daddy! Daddy is definitly the fun one and I love to watch these two play together. He loves to go on truck rides with daddy, play super heros, and wrestle. Rome always says how he misses daddy while he's at work and we have to call him and talk to him for a bit. He always talks about daddy and his cop car and how it goes whoo whoo!
 
 
Rome's best friends are Camden Gullickson and Jackson Reese
 



Whenever we want Rome to smile for a picture we would say Rome show us your happy face and he would till his head like this and smile. Melts my heart !!



Stories

All better mama                            
Was having a sad day and finally broke into tears. My sweet Rome looked at me and said oh no mama sick!?!? He runs out of the room and comes back with a tissue and hands it to me. As I'm wiping my tears he says all better mama. Let him stay up a bit later tonight just so we could snuggle, laugh and play longer hehe. What a handsome and tender hearted boy I have! So grateful to be his mama, what a special gift it is!

I'll use my super powers
Rome and mommy were downstairs playing with his wood train set he got from grandma one day and the train wasnt connecting together right.
Rome: I need more tracks, where's more tracks mommy
Mommy: That's all we have honey
Rome: I got an idea! I'll use my super powers. He spins around in a circle and says doo doo doo doo! When he's done spinning he stops and says, oh no, it didn't work, no more tracks.

Car bucket
Rome: Where's my car bucket
Mommy: I don't know loves
Rome" I know I'll call for it ooo ooo oo (in a high pitched voice)

Flushed to my boat
Mommy: you went poo
Rome: Ya I did it! (Points in the toilet after its flushed) It went down drain to that big water, to the water to my boat!

Snake Poo                        
I sit Rome on the potty and leave to give him privacy when he needs to go potty. When he is done going poo he tells me he is all done so I can help wipe. One day he tells me, "all done mama" so I go to grab toilet paper from my bathroom (I don't leave any in his because he fill the tiolet up and I have to scoop it out, yuck) and when I'm on my way back I hear him yelling, what you doing snake, no snake! When I open his bathroom door I find him standing by the toilet pointing in at his poo bahahaha I started laughing so hard. I asked him, is there snake poo in there, he says, ya! When I flushed he says, bye bye snakes.

Im just a lil boy
I (mommy) was swimming with Rome and we were sitting on the steps just as you get in one day and were playing. Rome grabed my legs and says Im gonna get your leg mommy. So, I started to tickle his tummy with my toes saying, Im gonna get you Romeo. He goes, no mommy dont get my Im just a kid haha. It was the funniest thing. So later on he started to try to wrestle me and I say to him, no rome don't get me Im just a kid. He says, no mommy your not a kid your a mommy.
Obsessed with four wheelers
 
He loves babies and is totally sweet with them. He always tries to tickle there bellies and tells them there cute hehe 
 
Loves to play in the rain! 
 
Some more fun facts
 
Loves to dance and has since he could walk. We have so many videos of him dancing!
 
Favorite shows right now are caillou and magic school bus
 
Loves super heros and pretending to be one
 
Loves his fruits and veggies
 
Can sing the alphabet song and knows most of his letters and there sounds
 
Can count to 10 by himself
 
Loves to be outside
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment